Office Depot Survey: Office Depot values its customers and their feedback. They are constantly looking for ways to improve their performance. Customer-provided reviews were the best ways to get pointers. It helps in understanding strengths and weaknesses and working on them. The participants can spend just 5 minutes of their time on this Tellofficedepot survey.
The participant can simply answer some questions regarding their shopping experience at the store. This guest satisfaction survey filled online. The participants were also given exciting rewards at the end of the survey.
Guest satisfaction surveys are a great way to increase communication between the business and its customers. Below is a compilation of many such benefits:
- Direct feedback from customers is a great way to build positive relationships.
- Companies can incorporate the feedback into their future plans.
- Customers can have better retail experience in the future.
- The customers also get a chance to win exciting discount coupons and rewards.
About Office Depot
The ODP Corporation also called the Office Depot is an American office supply retailing company. Office Depot founded in Florida. It has since expanded its operations across North America. It has a platform of close to 1400 stores and an impressive online presence.
The company has annual sales of approximately $11 billion. The headquarters of the company is in Boca Raton, Florida, United States. The office depot retails a variety of goods such as:
- Office Supplies
- Ink and Toners.
- Print and Copy.
Tellofficedepot Feedback Survey Eligibility
Customers require an Office Depot purchase receipt to participate in the survey. They also have a few other criteria to fulfill. We have compiled a list of eligibility requirements as follows:
- The participant should be 18 years of age or older.
- They should neither be an Office depot employee nor the family member or friend of an employee.
- The participant should have a basic understanding of English, to understand the questions.
- The customers should be a legal citizen anywhere in North America.
Office Depot Online Survey Rules
All the eligible participants should follow some rules of the survey. Before filling the guest satisfaction questionnaire, the below mentioned rules should be kept in mind.
- The participant should have a device such as a laptop, mobile or tablet to fill the survey.
- A stable internet connection because the survey is online.
- The participant should be ready with the purchase receipt.
- One purchase receipt makes only one person eligible for the survey.
- A valid email address needed at the end of the Tellofficedepot Feedback survey.
- The reward at the end of the survey transferred to another person.
- The reward coupon at the end will not be applicable on contract purchases.
The customer has to fill a few details on the survey home page before answering the questions. The purchase receipt contains the necessary details, such as:
- The receipt should contain an invitation to the survey.
- The receipt code entered in the given box on the home page.
How To Take Office Depot Guest Survey
The customers can follow a few easy steps to fill the survey,
- Visit the official Office depot guest satisfaction survey website https://survey.officedepot.com/
- The customer redirected to the questionnaire after entering the receipt code.
- The questions ask general information regarding the customer’s experience at their retail store. The questions can be about:
- Also, the quality of client administration
- The nature and attitude of the staff towards the customers.
- The atmosphere and ambiance of the store
- The delivery service at the office depot
- Also, the participant should answer all the questions with utmost honesty.
- The answers rated on a satisfaction scale according to the customer.
- The participant has to enter some personal information to enter for the prize draw.
- After completing the tell office depot survey, click on submit at the end.
- The participant receives a coupon code at the end; it printed or emailed.
Also check for
Office Depot Survey $10 Off Rewards
Office depot rewards its customers for completing the survey. The customer gets a $10 discount coupon for their next purchase of $50 and above. The code for the coupon printed at the end of the Tell Office Depot Customer Satisfaction survey.
The participants also entered into sweepstakes for special discounts. The winner of the sweepstake is decided at random.
The participant has to enter some personal information at the survey’s end, to receive the coupon. The details listed below:
- First and Last name.
- Contact number.
- Email Address.
- Current House address
Office Depot Social Media Links
Office Depot Customer service
The most important goal of a survey is to improve the customer service. The office depot has a special customer service department for their customers. They can share their feedback, questions or queries about the survey or stores. These services reached through their official website at https://www.officedepot.com/a/customerservice/
- Customers can also call office depot for delivery related issues on Mon to Fri on
- Office Depot also provides a live chat option for its customers.
- It also provides other services like, tracking orders and Instore pickups.
- It also has email support for customers.
People Also Ask On Tellofficedepot Survey
Is there a validity or purchase limitation on survey coupons?
Survey coupons can get customers a $10 discount on a $50 purchase. The coupons are, however, not valid for contract purchase.
Can the rewards coupon only be used for in store purchase?
The reward coupon from the survey has to be used at the store by printing it out. It is not valid for online purchases.
What is the rating scale for the office depot guest satisfaction survey answers?
The answers in the survey can be rated from a scale of 1 to 5. Where 1 stands for Not at all satisfying and 5 stands for extremely satisfies.
What are the questions in the survey about?
The survey questions include all key elements of a good survey. It covers all business activities like products, services and support, delivery, ordering, and billing, and staff.